Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Delicious Food and A Movie!

Finally, a Break!  My workload recently has been consuming my life and I can finally rest. Phew! When did I become a grown up and life zooms by in a blink of an eye? Where has the time gone, can you believe it is already March?!

Any way, for the start of my break my roommate, Emily and I started it off the right way, Coffee, food and an 80’s movie. There is a little café right down the street from our apartment called, Provence and when you walk in it feels like you’ve been transported to Paris! The food is amazing, fresh and delicious! My favorite is the vegan sandwich, which is roasted red pepper hummus, red onion, tomato, cucumber and clover sprouts on multigrain bread! Of course, that’s what I got along with their ‘Honey Bee’ coffee, which had honey, cinnamon and vanilla! I never considered putting honey in coffee, my mind was blown and it was delicious! The last little treat I bought to enjoy during the movie, Say Anything, were French macaroons, they are my absolute favorite and so scrumptious! Mmmm! One day I will attempt to make them, but until then I’ll let Provence take care of it! J




I have a post coming your way in the very near future! It is my secret weapon against cystic acne! It is a ‘must have’ in my skincare routine and I can't wait to share and hear if any of you use it! 
Have a wonderful day, any fun plans? Let me know in the comments below! 
Anna xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, never look at pictures with food when you are hungry!
    Great pictures :*

    Iulia xo
    www.iulena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the macaroons and sandwich look so cute and delicious! you should do more food posts so i can drool over photos of food hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! Great photos
    XO, Steph
    http://sunberrystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete