Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Favorite Makeup Remover: Bioderma Crealine TS H20



Since day one of playing with make-up my mother always taught me to remove my make up before bed whether it was using a face wash or makeup remover, but I never really enjoyed make up remover. I always managed to put too much on a cotton pad and it would sting my eyes or just leave a residue on my skin that felt uncomfortable, so I resorted to washing my face 3 times to make sure I got all my makeup off, talk about going through face wash quickly! I also found this dried my face out and if I broke out caused pain because even with lotion my skin was always dry!
If you are a beauty enthusiast you most likely have heard of this product, If not you will fall in love with it like I have. It has fabulous reviews and works wonders. Bioderma Crealine TS H20 Solution Micellaire, it is a very gentle fragrance- free micellar solution that removes make-up and impurities from your skin while keeping the skin’s natural balance. Bioderma is a French skincare line and The Bioderma Crealine TS H20 is soap free, alcohol free and hypoallergenic, it is suitable for all skin types and removes make up wonderfully and easily, even waterproof mascara, which we all know is extremely frustrating to remove!
This can be used in the morning or evening and it doesn’t need to be rinsed off. Apply to a clean cotton pad and gently wipe your face and eyes to remove all makeup, or just to wake up the face in the morning! Repeat until the cotton pad is completely clean.
            I adore Bioderma Crealine TS H20, and would consider it one of my holy-grail products. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, not sensitive and red like a majority of the makeup removers I have tried. The only negative about this product is that it is on the expensive side, but the 500ml bottle lasted me 6 months and I think the price is worth it. I opened my first bottle after I purchased it from a French Pharmacy while overseas, early July and just finished the bottle yesterday! Good thing, I have another one!  I highly recommend this product and if you have tried Bioderma Crealine TS H20 Solution or any other products by Bioderma, I would love to hear what you think! 


8 comments:

  1. looks good. might have to try this out soon :-)

    http://carlycblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a fantastic cleanser. So gentle and effective. Glad you're loving it too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great - 6 months use is amazing =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bioderma are very good products for sensitive skin.i have used make up remover milk and a cream from them, recommended by dermato doctor...the products are delicated and very good especcially for sensitive skin or skin that Has a redness tendence

    Visit me at www.Shouldiorshouldinot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I follow back.http://littleblingring.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of Course! I really enjoy your blog! I'm following you on Bloglovin! :)

      Delete
  6. This is the best thing I know!

    xx
    http://analeote.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bioderma! It's one of the only brands that works well with my skin which is super sensitive.
    M.

    ReplyDelete